If you love seeing the impact of your work and having your voice and ideas heard, growing deep in your SEO knowledge, being compensated well and given freedom to balance your life, working with a wide variety of some of the best clients, collaborating with other passionate and experienced marketers, having opportunity to learn new channels and expand your skills…then this is new job for you.
Webtek Interactive is a fast-growing, full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX, and the parent company to Webtek Medical Marketing. We offer SEO, PPC, Social Media, Design, Development, Content Creation, Video Production, Conversion Rate Optimization, and more.
We have experienced some nice growth in the last year, and we’re adding the top SEO and PPC talent to expand our team. You will be working with the co-founders of the agency directly to learn the way we do things to keep a retention rate of over 90% over the last 5 years, working in challenging industries with enterprise clients, and crushing local business markets with bright companies you probably know and love. We have over 30 years of SEO between our two founders and we want to share it with you.
The ideal candidate has 2 years of experience working in SEO, and it helps to have experience in a variety of media channels such as paid search, display, social, video or native advertising. We’re looking for a data-driven professional who can think strategically to bridge the gap between business objectives and Search Marketing strategy and execution. We are willing to train PPC to a good SEO candidate, depending on your desired path.
At the core of everything we do is to the desire to build lasting, meaningful relationships, elevate the customer experience, make a positive impact, and create something worth talking about. Part of this philosophy is to create an environment for people that enhances their life to make them feel fulfilled, free to express, and happy to go to work every week.
What you’ll do:
- Build, execute, and optimize organic and paid search campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Track keyword rankings and traffic coming from both organic and paid search and develop optimization strategies.
- Evaluate and perform on-page SEO.
- Identify and repair technical SEO errors.
- Perform outreach to earn high quality backlinks.
- Inform conversion rate optimization testing for landing pages that result in data-driven actions.
- Make campaign strategy recommendations based on Google Analytics data and work within a number of SEO tools.
- Prepare, analyze, and present in-depth performance reports.
What You Need
- 2 years of experience working in SEO
- An eye for detail and a mind for analytics
- Balance of technical and interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to learn and explore in an ever-changing field
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agency team members, clients and vendors.
- Work in a professional and positive manner as a team member, team/project leader, and agency representative.
- Be self-motivated, show confidence and initiative in going beyond what is required in Primary Job Responsibilities.
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Advanced Search Certification is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Remote work
- Flexible Friday
- Mental health days
- Excellent training on SEO (and PPC for those who want to develop this)
- Investment in your personal development by teaching skills that expand your valuable skillset and allow you to touch many industries and channels.
- Work with a huge suite of SEM software. You’ll have the best tools to work with.
- Generous PTO and work / life integration.
- One week winter break
- Flexibility and culture
- Health Insurance
More About Webtek Interactive
Led by Justin Crawmer and Scott Miscall, Webtek Interactive is a full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and Austin, Texas. WebTek offers comprehensive digital marketing services, focusing on digital strategy, SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization & Analytics, plus Web Design & Development. Developing a deep understanding of clients’ businesses and their goals, WebTek works to increase visibility to target audiences, driving traffic and conversion. An optimized digital presence encourages potential buyers to consistently take action, allowing for constant success in the online marketplace.
We help our clients elevate their business and reach new peaks.
In today’s digital age, online presence defines the potential of a business. With our mastery of digital marketing, we create freedom for both our employees and clients to build their dreams, because their success is our success.
We empower companies led by people who inspire us
- WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
Our team is your team, your success is our success. Our clients and co-workers become our friends and we’re enthusiastic about helping them reach their goals.
- WE’RE ALWAYS OPEN
We don’t mean our business hours- openness is our attitude. We communicate and work with transparency. We seek new ideas and new adventures.
- WE KEEP CLIMBING
We celebrate our accomplishments and then challenge ourselves to higher peaks. Our energy is persistently towards iterative improvement.
Check us out: https://Webtek.co