Small businesses face unique challenges and opportunities with digital marketing. You may struggle with low demand, name-brand competitors, or heavy seasonality. However, there are many local SEO techniques that can solve all of these issues and put you on the map.
WebTek itself is a local company. We offer SEO services in Salt Lake City, Utah and Austin, Texas. We can help you succeed in your local community just like we have in ours!
Local digital marketing is fundamentally the same as any other type of digital marketing, the goal is to grow brand visibility and sales. However, there are many important nuances between local and Enterprise-level SEO. If the details below get too technical, don’t worry! We’re experts at this stuff so you don’t have to be. Our first priority is giving you a great ROI and growing your local business.
We will undertake local link building campaigns–focusing on acquiring links from geo-targeted pages, local citations, and local city directories. This also includes creating geo-targeted content for hosted marketing content and article marketing purposes.
Local business listings are important for referring potential customers and proving your website’s credibility to search engines. Some specific tactics we use for growing local rankings and backlinks include:
– Optimization of your site’s top pages for geo-targeted keywords.
– Creation and optimization of local search listing on Google Local, Yahoo Local, & Bing Local.
– Creation of local listings and reputation management on sites like Yelp.
– Submission to local search engines, local online yellow pages, and local BBB.
Google Maps is everywhere – desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones; we build a strong tie between your website and your Maps profile to make sure your business presence is just as mobile as your customers.
– We create and promote a personalized Google profile for your business, including your contact info, hours, address, etc. so local customers can easily find you.
– Running review campaigns can increase the number and quality of online reviews. Good reviews are an important ranking factor for search engines, and they can make or break your relationship with potential customers.
Our 90% client retention rate speaks for itself, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our favorite local digital marketing projects.